- The types of Personal Information we collect
- How we collect the information and hold it?
- What are the purposes of collecting it?
- How we used to share your information and to whom.
- How we secure your data.
What kind of personal information does EaziShopping collect and why?
In order to provide you with the highest level of service, we collect and maintain the personal information necessary for our business operations. When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and certain cookies installed on your device.
The following are some examples of personal information we may collect from you.
- Your name
- Time zone
- Email address
- Contact number
- Business/trading name
- Payment/transaction details
In addition, when you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual websites or products you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Website, and information about how you interacted with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to customers and marketing. We may also use your personal data for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose in the circumstances where you reasonably expect such use or disclosure. For example, you can unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us via email.
How do we gather your personal data?
The Personal Information that we collect is obtained solely through a web form embedded on our website https://eazishopping.com/. Note that we also use Google Analytics which tracks data about users of our website and may store cookies on your computer.
So, here are some common circumstances by which we collect your Personal Information.
- When you visit and register an account on our website.
- When you accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on your device.
- When you subscribe to any of our services, such as a newsletter or product notification.
- When you make an inquiry about us and contact us via email or phone.
- When you interact with us on our social media account.
Where reasonable and practicable, we will only collect your personal information from you. However, under certain circumstances, information may be provided to us by third parties, who from time to time act as trusted partners. Therefore, where reasonable and practicable, we will only collect your personal information from you.
However, in certain cases, we may receive information from third parties. For example, we may collect demographic information from publicly available sources and third-party data and analytics companies. In addition, we may collect information about you from our approved third-party partners. In such a case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
How do we use your personal information?
Eazishopping may use and disclose the collected Personal Data for the purposes of-
- Maintaining and improving our products or services and also to monitor its effectiveness;
- Providing our products and services to you, and this includes currier calling and messaging.
- Verifying identity and also for fraud detection.
- Processing and collecting your payment for your purchase.
- Processing your returns and refunds.
- Our internal management, analysis and tracking needs.
- Deliver ads that are related to your preferred products and services to personalize your customer experience.
- Promote our services and products on our platforms.
- Communicate with you in relation to your queries and requests, or to notify you of any matters relating to your account.
- Keeping your account updated with the records of products and services you purchased;
- Any purposes you have consented to.
- Any use, which is required or authorized by law.
Use of sensitive information
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinions about things like an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political views, association membership, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, union or other professional body membership, criminal records or health information. Some of our services may require us to collect some of your sensitive information. Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinions on issues such as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership in political associations, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership or other professional bodies, criminal records or health information.
We will only use sensitive information:
- For the primary purposes for which it was obtained.
- For a secondary objective directly related to the primary objective.
- With your consent or as required or permitted by law.
To whom we will disclose your personal information
We do our best to minimizing the disclosure of your Personal Data, but when necessary, we share your Personal Information to-
- Our employees, representatives and workers.
- The individuals or organisations who work in delivering and supplying our products and services.
- Payment processors who work on processing your payment on the website.
- Any entity to whom you have consented us to disclose your Personal Information to.
- Any entity we are authorized in accordance with the law to disclose your Personal Data.
Exceptions with the third parties are mentioned below
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure.
- Where required or authorized by law.
Cross border disclosure
EaziShopping may disclose some of your personal information to recipients overseas. In that case, we comply with applicable laws in doing so by obtaining your approval unless there is any existence of exception under applicable laws. We also ensure that the information which is provided to the recipient located will not use held or disclosed any data that is inconsistent with the American, European and Australian Privacy Principles.
How do we secure your personal information?
EaziShopping takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our systems, keeping in mind the privacy and security of your personal information. Our employees and organizations providing information systems-related services are required to maintain our personal data confidentiality.
In addition, we implement a series of attractive security measures and protocols to protect this information from unauthorized access, loss or misuse. Therefore, we store all your personal data in electronic form on secure servers protected by controlled facilities.
When your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently anonymize your personal information.
Access to your information
Once you become our registered user, you hold the right to request your access to correct some of your personal information like your name, birthday or billing address to keep them updated and accurate, in case those are irrelevant, out of date or misleading. And for the Personal Information that you need to update but cannot be corrected by you, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
Unsubscribe/ delete your account
You may withdraw your consent for us to send marketing communications to you at any time. You can request to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications through your account settings on our website or by contacting our customer service team. And once we receive your notification, it may take a few days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our system. You may also delete your account, and we will process your request within a reasonable time. We will no longer use, store or disclose your personal data or provide you with promotional messages.
From time to time, EaziShopping may change its policy periodically, and the revised version will be available on the website.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that may interest you. For example:
We use Google Optimize to do A/B testing. Cookies are used to record a person's participation in a website experience, e.g. an A/B test where half of our website users saw a website and the other half saw an alternate version. This helps us verify that the changes we make to our site actually improve it.